We host a spring and a fall business meeting for the New Mexico Society of Otolaryngology (NMSO) each year. These take place in Albuquerque and all otolaryngologists in the state as well as collaborating residents and advanced practice providers are invited. These meetings consist of a lecture by an invited guest speaker at UNMH in the late afternoon followed by a happy hour/appetizers and dinner at a local establishment off the UNMH campus. Our dinners are meant to help communicate updates from the American Academy of Otolaryngology through our representatives. Additionally, our invited a guest speaker will give another presentation. Funding our events help to offset the cost of the dinner, the travel funds for our guest speakers and to sponsor a resident to participate in the Spring Leadership Forum for the Academy in Alexandria, VA. Members also have a membership due contributing to our budget as well.
By sponsoring our event(s) you will have a table set up with the opportunity to showcase your product(s) at our dinner venue. You will have direct interaction with society members through our happy hour time and the opportunity to stay for dinner and interact if you would like. Your company logo will be placed on our website as well as on our sponsor board in front of the meeting (both at UNMH at the dinner venue). We do not offer presentations in front of the entire group at this time.
The New Mexico Society of Otolaryngology maintains a 501(c)3 status.
The following are opportunities for involvement:
- Society Meeting – Spring or Fall: $1200
- *The Balloon Fiesta Otolaryngology Symposium and Karl Horn Lectureship (Fall of each year): $2000
- Combined Sponsorship of the Fall Meetings: Society Meeting (Fall) + Balloon Fiesta Symposium: $3000
- Combined Sponsorship for the year: Spring and Fall Society Meetings + Balloon Fiesta Symposium: $3900
*The Symposium/Karl Horn Lectureship is organized by the University of New Mexico; Division of Otolaryngology and partners with the New Mexico Society of Otolaryngology in timing/location to optimize participation.
OPTIONS – Click respective buttons below for online payment via credit card:
- Online Payment: Spring Society Meeting ONLY ($1200)
2. Online Payment: Fall Society Meeting ONLY ($1200)
4. Online Payment: Fall Society Meeting AND Balloon Fiesta Otolaryngology Symposium and Karl Horn Lectureship ($3000)
5. Online Payment: ALL THREE MEETINGS – This includes the Spring and Fall Society Meetings and the Balloon Fiesta Otolaryngology Symposium ($3900)
6. You may also write a check to “New Mexico Society of Otolaryngology.”
Checks can be mailed to:
1 University of New Mexico Dept of Surgery
Div of Otolaryngology MSC10-5610
Attn: Pearl Benavidez – NM Society Oto HNS
Albuquerque, NM 87131
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you if have mailed a check.
Please include the Supporter Registration Form: Click HERE (Please note, if the link to this document does not work, you may need to open our website in Internet Explorer or Firefox).